May 23, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake

On Saturday afternoon, we celebrated my cousin Rachel’s 21st birthday at my aunt and uncle’s house.

DSC_0317

They have an amazing backyard so we spent the day outdoors, talking and eating.

DSC_0324

Joe and I were also able to tell everyone who didn’t know that we were expecting.

DSC_0325

I played my first game of Cornhole. Cornhole has been really popular in Kentucky for the last 5 years or so but I’d never played before. It was surprisingly fun. I hear it’s called different things in different parts of the country. Someone told my cousin that where they live, it’s called Beer Bags.

DSC_0327

Summer and Camryn loved jumping on the trampoline.

DSC_0331

I always love getting to see my family, especially my grandparents who live a few hours away.

DSC_0332

DSC_0333

I never worry about the girls when my cousin Sarah is around. They are always right by her side.

DSC_0336

Whoa… do they look alike or what?

DSC_0337

Had to have cake…

DSC_0342

… which always makes Summer and Camryn very happy!

DSC_0347

Despite a rain storm and some ridiculous humidity, we had a great time!

DSC_0349

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...