May 23, 2011

A Perfect Week-End

Sunday afternoon, after Joe, my dad, and Wes got home from golfing, we headed over to my parents house for a cookout.

DSC_0350

We had the best meal… shishkabobs with chicken, pineapple, peppers, mushrooms, and onion, corn on the cob, some kind of mediterranean rice, and bread…. and of course some Turtle Pie for dessert.

DSC_0356

DSC_0365

DSC_0368

DSC_0369

DSC_0371

Summer and Camryn could barely see over the bumper pool table but they were determined to play anyway!

DSC_0374

DSC_0421

DSC_0419

DSC_0409

DSC_0424

DSC_0426

Joe and Wes played Badminton for so long that they made holes in the grass.

DSC_0445 DSC_0439-2 DSC_0448 DSC_0441

DSC_0459

We are so tired today from the weekend. Summer even fell asleep next to me a few minutes ago. Luckily we don’t have any plans today, so we can do as much laying around as we want.

DSC_0467

I do have some work to do, editing pictures and a blog design. If you would like a design, make sure to place your order now, since I’m only taking a few per week. Now is a good time of year to get a new look, right before Summertime!

DSC_0460-2

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds like a super fun day. Lovely photographs!

Carol said...

Love that last photo - simply beautiful!

Tiffany Lockette said...

You rock with that camera girl. Don't give up!!

Tiffany Lockette said...

By the way, how much would I have to twist your arm to help me update my blog? Now that Harper is hear I need to come up with a new title and get some new photos inserted. I would forever be so thankful.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like a wonderful, relaxing day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...