November 2, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting… Baby Boy Style

I’ve spent plenty of time (as in way too much time) looking around Pinterest for ideas on everything baby boy. I’ve seen so many cute things and great ideas, I thought I would link up with The Vintage Apple’s That’s So Pinteresting today and share some of my favorites with you!

google

Click on the image to see them on Pinterest. And follow my boards while you’re at it… my link is at the bottom of the post and in my sidebar.

303907696_x3B4TAeZ_c 77011840_MXb8FXD2_c

How funny is that outfit? And if Jace had been out in the world with us this Halloween, this definitely would have been his costume. Maybe next year!

104566607_35ateCLk_c 125283768_NYiFNy3I_c

I will be picking up these Swaddle blankets at Target for sure… swaddling is the best thing ever! We are considering trying out cloth diapering this time around. I love this print!

125470974_9SVds2ri_c 303904040_uzMRbe4B_c

We have 11 weeks to go in this pregnancy, and we haven’t been able to decide on colors or anything for his nursery. We know we don’t want something generic like characters or cars (or animals playing sports). I really like the modern nursery on the left. I love anything with birds! It is kind of dark, though. In contrast, I love the bright, fun colors in the nursery on the right.

418436304_5akjxPUt_c 338971280_bPSrIbCQ_c

The rocket ship bedding from Target is the first bedding I saw that I loved. But, I’m leaning towards something custom like this black, green, and blue set.

428188370_3oxS957y_c 428139749_CkhWWrGT_c

I haven’t decided yet which announcement template I’m going to use. I love the multiple photo option, but the clean and simple one if great too. Yes, I designed these and yes, I used poor Pinterest etiquette and pinned them myself. Don't tell anyone ;)

321983148_vRWamMEZ_c 270149381_kvipG6Be_c

Cute robots! And cute baby! I love the little man look, I can’t wait to get him a hat and tie like these.

400772711_VxRyzFrR_c 251734777_d1M6R4MZ_c

Nothing better than itty bitty baby shoes. These knit shoes will be perfect to put over socks and keep his feet warm. The cold is definitely a downfall of having a baby in January! The dinosaur print is adorable.

Follow me on Pinterest to see what else I’ve fallen in love with!


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Pinterest wonderful!? Love all your choices!

Hannah said...

these are great! i love the nursery with the trees on the wall. :)

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

Love! That cute baby in the hat and tie totally makes your post adorable! Come over and link up your post to my Pinterest Wednesdays! I'm your newest follower.

Anonymous said...

What cute stuff!!!

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

Thanks for linking up to Pinterest Wednesdays. Have a wonderful weekend!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love the first outfit!

Ruth said...

The sweater shoes are so cute

Charice said...

i love that baby in the anouncement on the left :)

Ross said...

OMG! I want that outfit for my girl for next year. When I saw it I died laughing! It had me on the ground in stitches!

Angelina Raven said...

love it! Especially the jail outfit :)

Unknown said...

I'm about to follow you on Pinterest. I DEFINITELY recommend cloth diapering. It saves money, and is easy [this one was a shocker for me].

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...