June 22, 2009

Instead of not posting anything at all...

I'll post about how I don't wanna post. Well I do... I just don't want to continue my streak of boring, not-comment worthy posting. I suppose my blogging strike could last forever if I let it, I might as well end it now.

We had a great Father's Day. Joe had a nice relaxing day, we took his dad out to eat at Tumbleweed, and we visited with my dad in the evening. Did I take any pictures? Nope. Don't worry, I already smacked myself for that.

Tomorrow after lunch, Summer, Camryn, and I are joining my Mom, my brother, and his gf at the pool they belong to. I love going there... the main pool is actually a huge man-made lake with a concrete bottom, and there is a couple other pools as well, including a really big baby pool. That's probably where I'll be spending most of my time tomorrow. I can't wait for the girls to play in the water and swim. They loved it last year, I bet they will love it even more this year.

Here's Summer two years ago:



(pregnant with Camryn)

This was last Summer:


I have to throw this one in, because I can't believe how little she was last year:


I will try to get some pool pictures tomorrow!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

14 comments:

-stephanie- said...

This wasn't a boring post. None of your posts are boring. I love picture posts. It's amazing how much kids grow in a year. So tiny and cute.
Have fun at the pool.

~Ann~ said...

The girls looks so cute in there bathing suits. They are growing up. I bet they love to go swimming. Its so hot here we bough a pool this summer. I love it. I agree though, I have never found your posts boring. Now mine on the other hand. LOL

Hope you enjoy your time at the pool with family.

Holly said...

Aw, I love the pics of the girls!

Stephanie said...

OH my goodness! They are so adorable and so tiny :) Hope you guys have a good day at the pool!!!(just don't do like me and get burnt)

Monica said...

Wow.. She has grown so much in just a year!

We just got a pool this week. Greg decided to save money by putting it in ourselves. I wonder if we'll ever get to actually swim in it? LOL I have my fingers crossed to have it filled and to be swimming in it by the weekend.

Susie said...

I know what you mean about posting boring blogs. I thinks the same way about mine. I enjoy reading yours. Cute pics.

Bernadette said...

They sure do grow up fast!

We've been spending a lot of time at the 'waterpark'...the kids LOVE it! best 250 bucks I'll spend all summer :)

Molly said...

How adorable! The pool is a lifesaver, isn't it!?

Easton wife said...

You all are so freaking cute!

Leslie said...

Oh hun none of your posts are boring i mean that. But i get what you mean though about lack of posting. I havent posted in I think a couple of weeks, lol. I have been in a blog funk. Just havent wanted to really, lol. But i plan to finally post again soon ;) Anyhow sounds like things are going good & you all had a nice Fathers day. Im so glad. I loved the pics of the girls. Aww they were soo cute as always. I loved the one of you & Summer while u were preg with Camryn, too sweet. Hope you all have a good day today. ttys

JBGRIGS said...

Adorable Pictures :) Hope you all had fun today!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

They are just too adorable...and boy she sure was little...such a cutie.
Annmarie

Bridgett said...

I don't think your posts are boring at all.

And I loved these pictures! Hope you gals are having fun swimming!

Tiffany said...

How cute! Your girls have grown a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...