November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Our last year celebrating Halloween and trick-or-treating with just two little ones went really well.

DSC_0806

Summer had her class Halloween party at the end of the day and Camryn and I went in to help. Her table decorated a pumpkin and it won for the “Happiest”.

DSC_0816-2

After the party, we came home and waited for Joe to get off of work. We have a really good neighborhood for trick-or-treating, but I wasn’t sure up until a few days ago if Joe was going to be off work in the evening or not, so I had already made plans to go to my aunt’s house. He ended up getting off in time, which I’m really thankful for. He hasn’t missed a Halloween yet!

DSC_0826

After Joe got home, we gathered up our two Fancy Nancies and went to see my Dad. My mom was meeting us at my aunt’s house, but my dad wasn’t feeling well.

DSC_0827

DSC_0829

DSC_0831

He gave them their treat bags and then we let them trick-or-treat at the neighbors’ houses.

DSC_0833

The same people have lived on either side of my parents’ house since we moved in when I was 4. They’re so nice, it’s a blessing to have good neighbors!

DSC_0840

Then we headed to my aunt's house and it was a whirlwind of chili, trick-or-treating, and candy.

DSC_0849edit

I didn’t know if I would make it all the way around the neighborhood, but I did!

DSC_0846edit

Summer’s homework assignment was to put her candy in groups of ten and count it.

DSC_0843


She had 147 pieces. Not bad!

Apparently, Jace loves Kit Kats like his mommy.

DSC_0859 DSC_0857

DSC_0861edit

It was a really great day. I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween, too!

DSC_0867

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

5 comments:

Susie said...

Glad you all had a good time trick or treating!!

maren said...

You should have stopped over at our house! Looks like you had fun and got some good loot!! :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

They looked so cute, and, wow, I can't believe you're 28 weeks already!

Angelina Raven said...

What cute outfits! You are such a great mom! And the cutest pregnant one as well!

Holly said...

the girls look so cute in their costumes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...