May 22, 2011

Pirates and Marshmallows

When I was driving home from Summer’s school picnic on Friday afternoon, I saw pirates sword-fighting on the side of the road. You know, just like any other day.

DSC_0288

I did a double-take because the main pirate looked EXACTLY like Johnny Depp. I wasn’t close enough to see his facial features well but… I really wouldn’t be surprised if it were him. It was right across from the movie theater on opening day of the new Pirates movie, and Johnny is from Kentucky after all!

DSC_0291

Friday evening, we had some friends over to roast marshmallows and eat s’mores. It was a lot of fun!

DSC_0293

DSC_0294

DSC_0296

DSC_0299

DSC_0301

Elliott looks like he doesn’t have a head here, but I promise he has a really cute one.

DSC_0307

DSC_0308

DSC_0310

DSC_0311

DSC_0312

DSC_0315

I’m starting to crave s’more again just looking at these pictures. Yum!

1 comment:

Holly said...

They must have been promoting the movie? Either that or they really like pirates! We had these 2 guys at work that would dress up like pirates on every National talk like a pirate day (yeah, that day does exist!)

And I love me some snores! I like to use Reese cups instead of plain chocolate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...