December 27, 2009

Our Christmas: A Visit From Santa

Our Christmas morning started at 6:20am. Camryn wet the bed a bit and had to get up and be changed, which woke her up fully and then Summer woke up. All I could do was move as slowly as possible and then woke Joe up right at 7. He went in to the living room first to light the fire. He came back and I went in with the video camera so I could catch their reactions.

They walked in slowly, and froze in shock when they entered the living room. Santa had left a pile of presents by the tree, and two Thomas train sets were on the floor. They had both insisted for weeks that all they wanted were trains.

They got excited quickly and starter opening their presents. Santa even brought gifts for Harley and Jack.

They got all kinds of things. The train sets, walkie-talkies, Tinkerbell barbies, princess purses...

Summer got the Tinkerbell movie that she told Santa she wanted when she saw him a few weeks ago.

It was a really nice, relaxing Christmas morning. The girls took their time with their gifts, and got so excited over each one.

Their stockings were a hit. They got mini-slinkies, toy cell phones, and some jewelry, among other things.

They loved that we let them eat the candy and animal crackers from their stocking before breakfast.

Slinkies were a new thing for them.

The Mommy on Christmas morning without make-up picture.

Jack enjoyed the wrapping paper quite a bit.

Stay tuned for the rest of our Christmas Day adventures! We did so much and took so many pictures, I'm having to break the posts up. I'm going to try to get them all done tomorrow.
I hope your Christmas/holiday/weekend was as lovely as mine!

10 comments:

Brandy said...

Isn't that age fun!! I miss it! Kelsey @ 13 still gets Santa gifts though..It's more for me than for her I think! We had so many different events, Im going to have to break mine up into seperate blogs too! Oh and wait until you see my Christmas morning look! I bought new pajamas that were button down and only the top 3 buttons buttoned! (I did have a shirt under it) but it was still terrible!

Cynthia said...

They looked like they had a ton of fun!! Merry Christmas.

Alicia said...

My little girl loves Thomas the Train too! Looks like the girls had a great Christmas!

Missie said...

I miss Christmas with little ones! Your two look so happy!

Monica said...

I love their pjs. The pics are adorable!

EmilytheCreative said...

I'm glad yall had a great Christmas morning.

-stephanie- said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! My girls got a few of those same gifts!

Susie said...

Looks like they got everything they wanted. They seemed very happy.

jennohara said...

Love the matching PJs!

Bridgett said...

Autumn got that same Tinkerbell DVD. :)

Looks like Santa was very good to all of you! And heck, Steph, you even look good without make-up.

I love Jack under all the wrapping paper. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...