August 20, 2009

Something really strange happened to me...


"Oh I love this game, I bet I can win!" my cousin Rachel exclaimed, as she ran up to a Skeeball game and began to play.

"Me too! And look, here's another one!" I said, as I approached a second Skeeball game. This one looked different than the rest, but I knew I would be able to play and win. I picked up a ball and rolled it. It disappeared before it got up the ramp, but I didn't seem to notice.

"Steph, I don't think you can do this one," my cousin Emily told me, standing beside me.

"Of course I can, watch." I picked up another ball. Before I rolled it, I looked down at it and noticed it had turned into a rolled up wet diaper. I rolled it as hard as I could up the ramp and got a great score.

"See?! It works great!" I picked up another wet diaper, rolled it up the ramp, and got another great score. I just knew I was going to conquer this Skeeball game. I bent down to pick up another diaper. It was covered in poop!

"Ugh, that one has poop on it!" I exclaimed. I looked around for a clean diaper to play with, but they ALL had poop on them! "Oh no! They're all dirty." I felt so sad. I couldn't play Skeeball with poopy diapers. My shoulders slumped, as I walked away from the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was part of the dream I had last night. I'm guessing I either really want to play Skeeball, or I really need to potty-train my kids!


13 comments:

Audrey said...

LMAO

JBGRIGS said...

LOL that is so funny :)

JennyLee said...

LOL, you totally had me! I'm like surely she's not serious. ;)

Richard said...

lawl that's the most epic dream ever. at first i was like.. WTF!!! it was very lol-ish.

Easton wife said...

Lmaooo, your body telling u, u need a kid free vacay!

Holly said...

What a hilarious dream!

Kaileigh said...

LOL :)

Stephanie said...

Oh wow..that's interesting :) I was confused for a minute and then i saw "dream" :)

Ashton said...

Too funny!!

Bridgett said...

ROFL!

Oh, Steph. Seriously, that's hilarious!

Kristine said...

LMAO! That's awesome.

Stephy said...

LMAO yep your changing too many dirty diapers LOL.
YAY for skeeball.

Stephy

Tiffany said...

LOL You're not alone in your diaper dreaming! I dreamed about changing dirty diapers when we started really working with Keely on potty training! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...