August 25, 2009

Short Answers

Click on the banner to go to Abigail Kraft's blog to participate!

Summer, age 3 / Camryn, age 2

What’s your Grandma’s name?

S: Um, Grandmom. She name is Grandmom. Mommy? Her name is Grandmom. And what's her other name?
Carolyn.
Yep!

C: Mommy! It's you, okay? And my name is Camryn.

What is a hot dog made out of?

S: It's big. You cook it.
But what's it made of?
You tell me.

C: Nuffing.
Nothing?
Yea.

What’s Arachnophobia?

S: Ummmm, it's long. You tell me.
It's a fear of spiders.
I think you're right!

C: Um, nuffing.
It's a fear of spiders.
Yea!

Who discovered America?

S: Me.
You did?
Yea. It was really fun!

C: Nuffing.

If you invented something, what would it do?

S: A dinosaur! Like Barney.

C: Ummmmm, nuffing.

12 comments:

Lynnette Kraft said...

Nuffing! That's all, just nuffing! I think it's funny how Barney gets so much credit for things in life. HA!

It was fun visiting.
Lynnette
Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground

Jenny.Lee said...

That is adorable!

Becca said...

HA! I love the nuffings and you tell mes! I got a Barney answer out of my little girl too!

clauren said...

Loves :)

Abigail Kraft said...

lol. I was thinking the same thing my mom said--Barney gets credit for a lot in kids' lives! :P And I love how Summer said she discovered America; what's more...it was fun! hahaha. :D Funny stuff!

Thanks so much for participating! I guess people aren't in the swing of the week to week thing yet. Hmmm....hopefully I'll get more participants in the coming weeks though! :)

Love,
--Abigail

Susie said...

I love the comments that come out of children's mouth.

Chantelle said...

That is TOO adorable! :)

Holly said...

I just love their answers.

Karen said...

LOL! So cool Summer Discovered America! haha

JC said...

what memories!!!

Bridgett said...

Wow, Steph. Your daughter discovered America!

LOL

I love these.

XOXO

Tiffany said...

Too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...