August 25, 2009

Short Answers

Click on the banner to go to Abigail Kraft's blog to participate!

Summer, age 3 / Camryn, age 2

What’s your Grandma’s name?

S: Um, Grandmom. She name is Grandmom. Mommy? Her name is Grandmom. And what's her other name?
Carolyn.
Yep!

C: Mommy! It's you, okay? And my name is Camryn.

What is a hot dog made out of?

S: It's big. You cook it.
But what's it made of?
You tell me.

C: Nuffing.
Nothing?
Yea.

What’s Arachnophobia?

S: Ummmm, it's long. You tell me.
It's a fear of spiders.
I think you're right!

C: Um, nuffing.
It's a fear of spiders.
Yea!

Who discovered America?

S: Me.
You did?
Yea. It was really fun!

C: Nuffing.

If you invented something, what would it do?

S: A dinosaur! Like Barney.

C: Ummmmm, nuffing.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Nuffing! That's all, just nuffing! I think it's funny how Barney gets so much credit for things in life. HA!

It was fun visiting.
Lynnette
Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground

Becca said...

HA! I love the nuffings and you tell mes! I got a Barney answer out of my little girl too!

Easton wife said...

Loves :)

Abigail Kraft said...

lol. I was thinking the same thing my mom said--Barney gets credit for a lot in kids' lives! :P And I love how Summer said she discovered America; what's more...it was fun! hahaha. :D Funny stuff!

Thanks so much for participating! I guess people aren't in the swing of the week to week thing yet. Hmmm....hopefully I'll get more participants in the coming weeks though! :)

Love,
--Abigail

Susie said...

I love the comments that come out of children's mouth.

Chantelle said...

That is TOO adorable! :)

Holly said...

I just love their answers.

Karen said...

LOL! So cool Summer Discovered America! haha

JC said...

what memories!!!

Bridgett said...

Wow, Steph. Your daughter discovered America!

LOL

I love these.

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...