May 1, 2012

Introduction

Since I feel like my blog is seriously lacking in interesting content lately, I’m participating in Emma’s 31 Day Blog Challenge this month. Today is the first day, and we’re supposed to introduce ourselves and post a recent photo.

I’m Stephanie, a 25-year-old wife and mom to three adorable kids. Summer is 5, Camryn is 4, and Jace is 3 months. We live in Louisville, Kentucky, where I’ve lived my whole life.

DSC_0488

My husband Joe and I met in 2005, right after I graduated high school. We had Summer in 2006, had Camryn and then got married in 2007, and then bought a house in 2009. Crazy, I know.

DSC_0816

Joe is a plumber and I stay at home with the kids. A few years ago I started a blog design business and have been doing that on the side ever since.

DSC_0830

We have a dog, Harley, a cat, Jack, a ball python, Patches, and a fish tank full of African Cichlids. I love animals and wish I could be a vegetarian… but I also love hamburgers. And bacon.

DSC_0831

I enjoy being outdoors, arts and crafts projects, watching movies, reading good books, and photography, among other things. I started a photography business last year, but it was too much responsibility so I’m taking an infinite break.

DSC_0838

I’ve turned into a bit of a hippie since having Jace… I’m one of those breastfeeding, cloth diapering, baby-wearing, co-sleeping moms, and I love it!

DSC_0847

I love blogging, and meeting new people, so I hope to get to know a lot of you during this challenge!

DSC_0850

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you! I am doing the 31 day challenge, as well. :)

Your kids are SO cute! And I totally get the hippy mothering thing. I, too, breastfeed, cosleep and all the rest. Never even occurred to me not to! :)

Can't wait to read more. :D

melanie @nowaqueen said...

humm, maybe I should do this! Although I am already behind because I don't have a recent picture of myself to share for today!

Anonymous said...

You are only 25!!?! I had no clue - wow you are an even more amazing mama!

Unknown said...

Hi, lovely to meet you! I'm doing the 31 day challenge too! Great introduction and beautiful photos! Looking forward to learning more about you xx

Unknown said...

Great to meet you and your lovely family. Looking forward to finding out more during the 31 day challenge.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It was nice to learn more about you, even though I've been following for a while!

Katie said...

Hello! You have a beautiful family and a lovely blog. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts this month. :)

Emma said...

Yay Stephanie! I'm glad you are joining in. Can't wait to find out more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...