October 8, 2011

The 24 Week Belly

Finally a baby belly picture! This was my first experience using the self-timer and manual mode at the same time. The lighting was weird and it took a few tries or focusing on Summer standing there and then shoving her out of the way and jumping in the frame before I got this one…

DSC_0212

I was having a bad hair day.

The girls were watching me set up the camera and try it out, and every time I would get in front of the camera and the flash would go off successfully, they would clap. They know what makes mommy happy.

DSC_0215

Top Baby Blogs reset their numbers and I have missed being a part of it… so would you do me a BIG, HUGE, JUMBO, yet very simple favor and click on this banner, then the owl on the left side? You can do this once per day per computer/device. If me asking is annoying to you, I totally understand. I'm not going to beg for votes every time I post, because that would annoy me too. I'll just add the banner. And silently hope you click on it. Thank you!!!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...