May 31, 2011

Feeling Sorry For Myself

This is my 600th post!

Joe, my dad, and brother went out to my grandparents’ house by the lake on Friday.

Had plans to go there with my mom and the girls on Saturday.

Started feeling a bladder infection coming on Friday.

My new insurance doesn’t start till Wednesday. Great timing.

I made an appointment with my doctor for Thursday and hoped for the best.

Woke up Saturday in pain with blood in my urine. And a cold.

Had to stop at an immediate care on our way to the lake. I had an infection. Got meds.

Got to the lake. Glad to see my family but I felt awful. Cold got worse and worse.

Saturday night I slept in a twin bed with my mom – Joe was outside camping with my brother.

I woke up feeling nauseous and puked. Repeat x3.

Maybe it was my prenatal vitamin?

Sunday I felt worse. A bunch more family came out for a Memorial Day party. I tried to stay awake.

Sunday evening we all left and headed straight to my aunt and uncle’s house for my cousin Libby’s college grad party.

I’m super proud of her and couldn’t miss it. Again, I tried to stay upright.

Sunday night I was so glad to be home and in my own bed.

Woke up Monday feeling just as bad. Slightly nauseous. Bad cold. Couldn’t tell if it was the cold or morning sickness making me feel so awful.

Monday night… puked again. Stomach cramps.

Tuesday… today… I feel the same. Cold is slightly better. Constantly slightly nauseous. Called my mommy. She took the girls to her house this afternoon for some Grandmom/Grandpa time and to get them out of the house. They’re having a sleepover.

I think that about covers it. I am praying and praying that this is not morning sickness, just a cold or virus. I had morning sickness with both of the girls. With Summer it lasted into 20 weeks and I had to go on nausea medication. I already know all the remedies… been there, tried them. But I will try them again… Anything to not feel like this all day long!

*Disclaimer: I'm very aware that there are millions of women across the world who would love to be pregnant with morning sickness right now. Even at my sickest, I am extremely thankful.

8 comments:

Mary said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'm sorry you're not feeling well :(

Ali said...

Oh damn it, feel better Steph!

Susie said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Brandy said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Shannon Olson said...

I just found your blog via FTLB link up!
I am now going to have to be a follower,your blog is so cute!http:www.shannonolson.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Hope if it is MS it doesn't last long!

Easton wife said...

Hope you feel better doll! :( I am not looking forward to those days when they come, but will be thankful as well! Cass

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...