May 27, 2010

Pictures From Vacation Part 1

I went through my vacation folder and chose my favorites to share with you all. I ended up with 65 pictures! Rather then leave a bunch out, let’s split them up in a few different posts, shall we? They will all pretty much be in chronological order. Sorry about all the watermarks. It was the only way I felt comfortable putting a bunch of pictures of my little g1r1s in bath1ng su1ts up (weird spelling to prevent perverted google searches).

This was one of the first pictures I took, when we first got to the beach. All they wanted to do was run around in the sand. They were in love with the beach instantly.IMG_6082

Wes on his skim board IMG_6092 IMG_6099

Proof of Summer’s love for the sand. She started army crawling in it and then laid down and made a sand angel. IMG_6106

Going down the slide at one of the kiddie pool areas. IMG_6115

Our view from the pool area at the condo. IMG_6129

Someone had built a sand mountain IMG_6140 IMG_6150

She said she was making snowballs IMG_6157

We took it reeeeally slow getting the girls into the ocean. I didn’t want them to be scared of it. IMG_6167 IMG_6188

Camryn would stand in the water when the small waves came… IMG_6197

But when a big one came she would run away, saying, “It’s gonna get me!”IMG_6202 IMG_6204

Joe, Wes, and my Dad fishing on the pier. They fished quite a bit while we were there and caught a ton. We only kept and ate one, the first one Wes caught. It was delicious. IMG_6220

While my mom and the girls and I were walking down the pier, we looked down and saw dolphins! I had never seen them in the wild before, it was amazing. Can you see it? IMG_6234 IMG_6251 IMG_6258

My mom and dad helping them build a sand castle. IMG_6261 IMG_6267 IMG_6273 IMG_6280 IMG_6281 IMG_6298

One night we took our telescope down hoping to be able to look at the moon. Unfortunately the wind was blowing too hard for it to be still enough for us to see anything. IMG_6348

On a night walk. My legs got so burnt the first full day we were there, even with several sunscreen applications. Luckily it went away the next day. IMG_6352

I will get the next post up once I’m done editing more pictures!

14 comments:

Monica said...

Love the pics! Looks like you guys had fun.

The first time we ever took the boys to the beach, I dropped my camera in the ocean. So I don't have any pictures of it. :(

Susie said...

Love the pictures. Looks like a fun time for all.

-stephanie- said...

These are great! Love all the cute swimsuits.

I see you got your hair cut. Very cute.

Brandi said...

Great pics! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time. Seeing the dolphins at the beach is always so neat. My parents have been kayaking in the mornings and they said the dolphins swim right along side them. BTW, did you get your hair cut... like a lot? It looks really cute. :)

Libby said...

So sweet! Love the shark pic :) Looks like you guys had a blast!

Unknown said...

Fun! Such cute pictures!

Stephanie said...

How fun! You got some great pictures!!!!!!

How'd you do the watermark-I love that? And where did you get your bathing suit!!!! I so need a bottom like yours :)

Tiffany Lockette said...

Love the pictures. Makes me want to be there so badly. The girls are so dang cute in their little swim suits. Zoe hated the ocean last year. It will be interesting to see how she is this year. Tell me about watermarks for pictures. Not really sure how they work and do you think it is something I should look into?

Andrea said...

Nice emeeting you! I'm a new follower from FMF!

Rockin Momma said...

I'm a new Friday Follower! Your site is so cute! To find some great deals and Freebies Visit me at http://www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=4230 and sign up for my newest giveaways!

Krissy said...

I can't wait until we go to the beach. My youngest didn't like the beach last year, but my oldest LOVED it. I'm going to try to take them back this year and hopefully they both love it!

Following you from Follow Me Friday. Hope you can stop by my blog and follow me as well!! :) Have a great weekend!!

http://theartsymom.tk

Holly said...

That's definitely love of the beach to make a sand angel! :)

JBGRIGS said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing :)

Tiffany said...

Great pics Steph!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...