April 30, 2010

Finally Friday!


I just had to participate in Friday Follow and Follow Me Friday this week.

FollowMeFridays


Especially because I have been at 199 followers for 24 hours and it is driving me crazy.

I honestly never thought I would have this many people following along with my life when I started blogging. I love it.

I also honestly don't like the idea of "collecting" followers who may or may not be following my blog only because they hope that I will follow theirs. But it's fun to connect with new readers and new blogs this way, and I am hoping that if you choose to follow, it is because you like my blog and you will come back! make sure to leave me a comment so I can visit you, too.

And now, because I haven't posted about anything except my kids in a long time... I'm going to do Five Question Friday! Click on the button below to visit Mama M and join in.

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
YES. My friends and I talk about this often. It would be so fun to do it all over, with a better attitude about schoolwork and without the awkwardness of being a teen.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
Hmm. Why is this question so hard? I guess I would have to say enough money to never have to worry about money again, and an everlasting supply of ice cream. Or maybe I should say ice cream and a personal trainer, because I would be huge. Well I guess if I had a ton of money I could just pay for the personal trainer. But not having to work because you have so much money just seems wrong. Okay, I would wish for the most successful business in the world, and an endless supply of ice cream.

3. What kids show do you secretly like?
I love iCarly. And I think Joe does too. We leave it on even if the kids aren't watching it. And yes, our kids are 2 and 3 and for some reason love it and completely follow along the story line. I also enjoy Hannah Montana. There, I said it.

4. What is your beverage of choice?
If it didn't have so many bad things for you in it, I would drink Mountain Dew all day long. But since I know soft drinks are awful for you I try to limit my Mt. Dew addiction. I would have to say it's a tie between coffee and water.

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I am working to change my view on my own success and potential. I spent most of my life assuming that I could never achieve big dreams, but now I realize that ANYONE can achieve whatever they put their minds to. It just takes trust, faith, patience, and a good support system.


Time to talk myself into doing laundry and of course, drink another cup of coffee :)

Have a great Friday!


15 comments:

Brianna! said...

COFFEE
ALWAYS fantastic!

xoxo
bB

Kari @ p.s. love.love. said...

Yay, you hit 200!

I would totally go back to high school. In a heartbeat. I'm strange like that!

Denise said...

Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Friday. Already a follower.

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

I'm now following from Follow Me Friday! I'd be honored if you choose to do the same! until later...

Mom et al said...

Hi, I'm your newest Friday follower!

Come visit me at Mom-et-al.com

-Maria


/

One Savvy Mom! said...

Hi :-) Visiting from the Friday Follow ..... I love the chalk picture - reminds me of my little ones! And the vacation....I'm in complete ENVY! We used to live in FL now in NY-----wish we were still in FL! Hubby couldn't take the heat ( I personally love it! The most brilliant blue skies you'll ever see in FL ~ Just a Happy place!Have a great time! Hope you'll visit me at One Savvy Mom ( www.savvycouponmommy.blogspot.com )I post product reviews / giveaways ( family friendly products, books, entertainment & events ) daily.
Nice to "meet" you!
Have a wonderful weekend!
~Sarah

Letherton said...

From FF and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on, photography posts and posts about my life too.
Thanks :)
ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Tiffany Lockette said...

Good post. I would totally go back to high school and do it again and yes I would be 10 times wiser about my decisions. I would actually listen to my parents. haha!! I am an old faithful follower.

Brandi said...

I love Mt Dew too :)

ashley said...

you are like me, I like even numbers- so I always find myself on follow fridays to even it up!

LOVE the blog, I can't wait to read more-- found you on follow friday!
follow back at
http://adailydoseofdieting.blogspot.com/
~ashley

Brittany said...

New follower from friday follow. :)
I am always doubting my potential too. Glad to have found you.
http://hiptips4u.blogspot.com

Cop Mama said...

I use to LOVE Mountain Dew...until I realized that's was causing cavities! Now, I drink Diet Coke.

I love your last answer. More people should have such a positive outlook!

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb ….I am from Fri. Follow.. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

jennohara said...

Looks like your "Follow me friday" worked! You're not stuck at 199 anymore! GO YOU :)

Midday Escapades said...

Visiting and following from Friday Follow. Congrats on going over 199 followers. I also agree with you about finding new bloggy friends. That's why I love FF. Thanks for joining in.

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...