December 29, 2009

Our Christmas: The Recovery

We were exhausted after our hectic Christmas Day, so we spent the whole weekend in recovery mode.
We spent a lot of time on the couch.

Joe spent a lot of time playing Modern Warfare 2.

We spent a lot of time being silly.

And laughing.

Like I said, a LOT of time being silly.

We spent a lot of time playing with our new toys.

Still being silly.

We also attempted to work off some of those Christmas calories, although I think I've made up for it with leftover banana bread and cookies. And those two bags of caramel filled Hershey's Kisses that were on sale yesterday.
This concludes our 2009 Christmas. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

8 comments:

carolinagirl said...

Someone come and help me with my recovery!!!!! Stat! :)

Susie said...

I know what you mean about the recovery. Ours was lazy too after a busy Christmas holiday.

Jenilee said...

we have been in recovery mode too... just blogging about our Christmas adventures wore me out! :) Have a great New YEar!

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Your girls are so precious!

jennohara said...

:) My husband's a game junkie too!
It's nice to finally relax...

Stephanie said...

I feel like I am still recovering from Christmas around here. It's horrible but we still have toys in boxes around here-they just haven't gotten to all of them. I think I should remember that next year and realize that we've bought enough :)

Bridgett said...

LOL...gotta love being silly.

And what is it with guys and video games? Uggghh.

Tiffany said...

Looks like you guys were a busy bunch on X-mas! Glad you had a good one though. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...