November 25, 2009

Wishing you all...

... a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you are going to be spending it with loved ones, throwing your diet out the window for a day, and stuffing yourself until you have to unbutton your pants and take a nap.

I'm sure that you all, like me, will be overwhelmed with all that there is to be thankful for in your life. No matter what a person is going through, if they are breathing and living one more day, then they can be thankful for something.

Personally, I am thankful for my wonderful husband and beautiful children. I am thankful for my loving parents and my brother. I am thankful to have a really great extended family and a handful of friends that I can always count on.

I am thankful for the good health of myself, my family, and my friends.

I am thankful that Joe and I are able to provide a safe and loving home for our daughters.

I am thankful that we have food in our cabinets and running water and electricity.

I am thankful that we have two reliable cars.

I am thankful for our cat and dog, Jack and Harley, who are both happy and healthy and love us unconditionally.

I am thankful that I was blessed enough to be born with common sense and an open mind.

I am thankful for the success of my little design business, and the extra income it provides my family.

I am thankful that both of my girls decided they wanted to start using the toilet.

I am thankful for blogging, and the friendships it has allowed me to make.

I am thankful for coffee, chocolate, ice cream, digital cameras, good books, on-demand children's shows, sunshine, sweatpants, Clorox wipes, TLC reality shows, fast food restaurants, public parks, music, and Target.

I could go on...

Have a safe, fun, and relaxing Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Kari said...

You guys have a wonderful day! Great list. Loved the one about the girls using the toilet. That is something to be thankful for! Love it!

Stephanie said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!! I love your thankful list. I'd be thankful if Caleb would decide he wanted to use the toilet too!!!

Tiffany Lockette said...

Loving the layout!! I am ready to watch some football, eat lots of food, sleep in (gotta love Grandmothers), spend time with family and decorate for Christmas!! I've been dying to decorate for weeks now but made myself wait. Actually Bryan made me wait because he is dreading pulling out all of the decorations from storage!! Hope you guys have a great one!

Unknown said...

Beautiful post; Happy Thanksgiving to you, Joe, and the girls!

JC said...

Happy Thanksgiving Stephanie! Hope you all have a great one. Glad too that the girls are both potty trained. Farewell diapers!

Susie said...

Stephanie hope you and the family have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

-stephanie- said...

What a beautiful list. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, bloggy friend, with the beautiful name. :o)

Bridgett said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Steph!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...