October 15, 2009

Kelly's Show Us Your Life - What I Make

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is letting us show off our at-home businesses this week! While I don't make cute hair bows or tutus, I do have a small at-home business - Dirt and Lace Designs - designing blogs. I started it up recently after teaching myself a bit of html and experimenting with my own blog. It's really nice to be able to do something from home that I enjoy, and that I can do on my own time while still taking care of my kids. And contributing, even a tiny bit, to our bank account feels great, too.

I've really enjoyed working with everyone who has "hired" me, so far! Here are some of the layouts I have completed recently:

(Click on the image to see the design)






Check out my portfolio to see the rest!

Don't forget, I am offering 10% off Ultimate layouts (reg. $35) now through the end of this month.

Also - if you are here from Kelly's Korner, mention that's how you found me and receive 10% off any order.

CLICK HERE to visit my design blog and for pricing and ordering info.

It's a great time of year to get a blog makeover and have a new look for fall and winter, and I want to make sure it's an affordable and easy process for you. E-mail me at dirtandlace(at)gmail.com to place an order.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Missie said...

I hope your business continues to grow and grow!

Stephanie said...

I love the new blogs you've worked on. You've done a great job with them!

Family American Style. said...

I love what you have created and I would like to invite you to join a FREE web site dedicated to people with a great talent in crafting. My web site is http://showoffyourcraftshomepage.blogspot.com/. It would be great if you could share with others. If you are interested you can go to the post “Join hand crafted Creations” at http://showoffyourcraftshomepage.blogspot.com/2009/09/introduction-to-creations-web-site.html for instructions and directions.

Bridgett said...

I love Amy's blog...very pretty and autumnal.

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...