April 16, 2012

Spring Break Adventures

Spring Break coincided with one of my best friends since high school, Christine, returning home from California for a visit. She hadn’t seen Jace yet so met up at the park on Wednesday.

DSC_0574

bigrockpark2

bigrockpark1

We stopped at an Indian restaurant for dinner. Summer and Camryn had never had Indian food before.

DSC_0578

They liked a lot of it, surprisingly.

DSC_0581

Friday was Christine’s birthday, so that night she and two other friends, Nicole and Jessica, came over to celebrate.

DSC_0682

Christine recently graduated from the Make-Up Designory School in Burbank, CA. She’s staying out there and working as a freelance make-up artist, hoping to eventually work on films. I miss her but it’s so awesome to see someone follow their dreams!

DSC_0686

DSC_0689

Jace was our chaperone.

DSC_0698

DSC_0721

Yesterday was the last day of Spring Break. We met my friend Audrey, her daughter Olivia, and her fiance Austin at the park for a cookout.

DSC_0740 DSC_0743

Joe and Austin took off to fish in the creek and the girls had a lot of fun playing together.

DSC_0745 DSC_0754

It was a great Spring Break, I’m sad it’s over. Less than two months and it will be time for Summer break!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

I bet you'll treasure these great pics forever!

Cassie Channell said...

I'm so jealous of your wrapping abilities. I could NEVER get my wrap to look neat! I looked like a mummy hahaha

Unknown said...

Gosh. The girls and Jace are getting so big!! Glad you had so much fun!

Ross said...

Looks like you had a great break. We just got back from Disneyland yesterday and so now I feel like I need another holiday! Hope your doing well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...