April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

DSC_0427

We woke up to tons of candy on the table and full Easter baskets on Sunday morning.

DSC_0430

DSC_0435

The Easter Bunny had eaten almost all of the bunny food Camryn had gotten at preschool.

DSC_0440

DSC_0441

They seemed pretty happy with their basket contents…

DSC_0443

Owl Inkoos, play-dough, giant pencils, notebooks, animal crackers, iCarly and Victorious socks… if I didn’t know better I would think the Easter Bunny had hit up Target’s dollar section. Jace got a travel-sized sound machine, a couple little Sesame Street books, and a Tommee Tippee teething toy.

DSC_0446

DSC_0450

DSC_0461

Mr. Smiley is 12 weeks old now!

DSC_0462

DSC_0467

DSC_0470

DSC_0481

DSC_0487

After they spent some time with their Easter stuff, it was time to get ready and go to church. We somehow managed to get there on time.

After church, we went to my parents’ house.

DSC_0488

I love how Camryn is holding Jace’s foot. My parents’ car is a weird backdrop, but that spot had the best light in the yard.

DSC_0489

Little man. I almost bought him a brand new outfit, but then I remembered this one we had been passed down from a friend with two boys. It was perfect!

DSC_0495

DSC_0500

DSC_0503

DSC_0508

My mom and dad made a big meal that we ate when we got there… amazing as usual. Then my aunt, uncle, and cousin came over for dessert. Andi is a wonderful piano player, so she entertained us a bit.

DSC_0510

The girls had also gotten little hair clips in their baskets that just happened to match their Easter dresses.

DSC_0512

DSC_0515

The day wouldn’t have been complete without an Easter egg hunt. My aunt Ann had brought a bunch of eggs with candy in them, and the girls had a great time finding them.

DSC_0535

DSC_0538

DSC_0539

DSC_0542

DSC_0543

My mom made her annual bunny cake, complete with coconut fur.

DSC_0547

Jace spent most of the day right here, sleeping. As you can see, I changed out of my dress and put my hair up as quickly as possible.

DSC_0552

“Mommy, this is my wrap!”

DSC_0563

Love this! My mom and her sister Ann with the girls.

DSC_0551

Hope you all had a great Easter, too!

6 comments:

Susie said...

Glad to see you had a great Easter!! That was so cute of Cameron and her wrap!!

Emma said...

Looks like a lovely Easter!

Your family photo is gorgeous :) Camryn and her wrap is so cute haha and can't believe our boys are getting so big! Jace looks like SUCH a happy baby.

Mary said...

What a great Family picture of you guys! Jace and the girls are adorable :)

Hey did you get my email about changing the side pics on my blog?

Riley said...

Jace looks so much like the girls! :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Easter! I love the family pictures!

Tiffany said...

Your family pic at Easter came out wonderful! And I just adore the b&w pic of Joe and Jace. That's so special! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...