March 13, 2012

8 Weeks Old

DSC_0070

Look at this baby boy! I can’t believe it’s been two whole months since he was born, since I had a c-section, since he was taken away to the NICU, since I went through the three hardest days of my life, since our family became complete… and it’s going by so quickly.

DSC_0075

I knew it would. I felt the same with Summer, and then with Camryn, and I now wonder how they are almost 5 and 6 years old.

DSC_0080

Jace, you are still eating and sleeping great. Two nights ago, you slept for 6 hours straight after your midnight feeding, and you did the same thing last night. I’m loving it!

DSC_0078

You sure are lucky to have so many people that love you. You finally got to meet my cousins Katherine and Libby, Uncle David, and our friend Jordan. You got to spend some time with Uncle Wes this last week, too, since he was home from college on Spring Break.

You had your 8-week check-up this past Friday. Daddy and I both got to take you. The doctor said you looked great. You are now 11 lbs 8 oz and 22 inches long. You got your first set of shots, and you screamed, and it hurt my heart, but you were fine after a minute.

Here is a video of you on Monday, laying on your new activity mat. Bad quality thanks to the iPod…


And another of yesterday evening. Good quality thanks to the Nikon, but too short thanks to a full memory card…


DSC_0079

I love you, my little bubba man!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Just to precious!!

D said...

My nephew JJ is 8 weeks this week too. He and Jace are growing up soo fast!

Ross said...

These pictures are just so great! He has changed so much in these last eight weeks! Soak up as much as you can now because it does move fast doesn't it! Hope your doing well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...