February 15, 2012

In Love

I’m so lucky to have four amazing Valentines this year.

DSC_1191

Five, if I include Harley.

DSC_1192

Tuesday morning, Joe and I gave the girls their Valentine’s Day gifts. We try to keep it simple, although since this is the one holiday we get credit for the gifts it’s tempting to go all out. They got new shirts to wear that day, necklaces, fuzzy socks, a little candy, and “The Lady and the Tramp”.

DSC_1202

I took all three of the kids with me and went to help Summer’s class with their Valentine’s Day Friendship Celebration. I was in charge of helping them make creatures with paper hearts. Fun! Jace was really good, and Camryn got to go around all the centers with Summer. She loved it and everyone seemed to have a good time.

DSC_1200

Camryn, Jace, and I came home after that and spent some time with Joe before he had to leave for work. It was weird having him leave and be gone all day on Valentine’s Day, but we’re getting used to his schedule and it helps knowing that it will only last a year.

DSC_1209-3

Summer and Camryn have this quote stenciled on their bedrooom wall. I love it.

bondbetweensisters

DSC_1222

My sweet girls.

DSC_1224

I wanted a picture of all three, but you know how that goes. I fed him after this attempt, and then he was happy. But of course the girls were over picture taking by then, so this is it.

DSC_1231

Little Casanova.

DSC_1233

I am so in love with my littlest Valentine.

DSC_1239

I hope you all had a great day full of love and chocolate!

4 comments:

Susie said...

What a great Valentine's Day!! You are so blessed with beautiful children!!

Missie said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Valentine's day. The girls look beautiful as always. I went back and read your blog from the start. I started reading your blog right when your daughter got her eye cut by the cat. I had completely forgotten about that! How is her eye sight from the accident? Have a good day!

Heather Fox said...

So cute! I had the same thought process with the gift ordeal. I don't think I realized until this year. My husband thought I was crazy.

How sweet the girls friendship is. I might have to steal that quote, because it is so perfect.

Jace seriously is so handsome for a little baby. He is going to be a heartbreaker!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm glad you had a nice Valentine's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...