December 14, 2011

The Baby Shower!

My aunt Billie and cousins Katherine and Libby hosted a baby shower for me at their house on December 4th. I was a little unsure if it was okay to have a shower for a third baby, but everyone convinced me that it was fine since it’s a boy this time and it’s been a few years since the last one. I’m so glad I ended up agreeing because it turned out really well. It was so nice!

DSC_0275

DSC_0274

We played two games.. first was smell the baby food and guess what it is, and second was guess which melted candy bar is in the diaper. Lot’s of “ewwww”’s with those!

DSC_0276

DSC_0277

DSC_0279

DSC_0280

I loved the way she decorated. The cake matched the invitations!

DSC_0281

How cute is this punch?!

DSC_0283

DSC_0285

I only walked around with my camera for a few minutes so this is the only picture of Summer and Camryn that I got… I think my cousin took a lot of pictures though, so hopefully I’ll get copies some day Winking smile

DSC_0288

Jace got so many great gifts. True story: my baby fever started when I saw these Aden + Anais muslin swaddling wraps at Target a year or so ago. I can’t wait to use them… swaddling is the best baby trick in the world!

DSC_0291

DSC_0296

DSC_0299

DSC_0305

Johnny came in to help Erika carry my gift (they got me the jumperoo!)

DSC_0300

DSC_0301

I am so thankful to everyone who came, and to my aunt and cousins for hosting this shower… I’m a lucky girl to have so many awesome people in my life, and Jace is a lucky baby to have all of these people excited about his arrival!

DSC_0303

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Looks like a fun party and lots of useful gifts.

Holly said...

such a cute shower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...