September 12, 2011

What We’ve Been Up To… Part Three

Joe and I had a date night at the Kentucky State Fair with friends while the girls stayed with my friend Brittney and her daughters:

fair1

fair2

Joe, Johnny, and Kenny

fair5

Erika and I

We celebrated Summer’s 5th birthday on August 27th at the fair with my parents (I can’t find any fair pics, I’ll add them when I come across them):

DSC_0893

DSC_0896

DSC_0901

At some point after their birthdays, Summer and Camryn had their yearly check-ups (Both of them are doing great!):

camryndoctor

acting silly

summerdoctor

she didn’t like the finger prick

Summer took her first field trip to a local nature preserve on September 1st (I went as a chaperone):

summerfieldtrip

To Be Continued…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...