December 22, 2010

Christmas Party

On Sunday, we had our family Christmas party at my grandparents’ house at the lake.

DSC_0051edit2

DSC_0004edit2my cousin Rachel

DSC_0006edit1Rachel’s bf Edward

DSC_0024edit1my Papaw cutting up the ham

DSC_0029edit1This dog was hanging around outside the house with another black dog. It was so sweet and fluffy.

DSC_0035edit3

DSC_0038edit1

DSC_0059edit2You guys may have figured out by now that my brother poses every time I aim my camera at him. He has also previously claimed to be the most attractive person in our family.

DSC_0070edit2Summer and Camryn drawing with their cousin Taitum

DSC_0072edit1

DSC_0076edit2

DSC_0077edit1my dad’s step-sisters, Mary Ann, Lois, and Nancy

DSC_0089edit1playing Apples to Apples

DSC_0148edit1opening presents… I love how all four of us are in this picture

DSC_0186edit2The view from the cliff behind my grandparents’ house. The lake was super low and almost completely frozen over.

DSC_0188edit1

DSC_0230edit3

DSC_0205edit2

Yesterday after dinner, our friends Jillia and Bud came over and watched the girls for us while we finished up our Christmas shopping. Not only did they have a great time playing and watching movies, but Jillia helped them clean their room! Best Christmas present ever.

I wrapped all the gifts last night… it took me until 2AM but it’s DONE.

Tonight we are going to my aunt’s house for our annual cookie decorating. I can taste them already!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like a great party! I love playing Apples to Apples with friends and family. :)

Carol said...

Sweet photos! I especially love the last few, the lighting in the one with the barn is divine! Also, my Hubs has something in common with your brother...everytime my camera looks in his direction he poses like Napolean Dynomite. Grrrr.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like a great party!
Good job on the wrapping!

Susie said...

Glad everyone had a good time. Grandparents are the best!!

Nicole said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Wonderful pictures.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics! So many happy faces; that is the true gift of Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...