December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

The Wednesday before Christmas, the four of us went to my aunt Susan’s house to decorate cookies. It’s something we do every year and the girls are old enough now to really love it.

DSC_0505edit1

hard at work

DSC_0507edit1

you can never have too many sprinkles when you’re three

DSC_0509edit1

DSC_0523edit1

DSC_0524edit1

DSC_0555edit1

when you give the little ones free reign… you will have brown icing eventually, most likely in more than one place

DSC_0586edit1

the fellas minus joe… jordan, wes, richard, and austin

DSC_0591edit1

the finished product

On Christmas Eve, my parents had us over for dinner. I was feeling awful with a bad cold, and Camryn was too. She was coughing so much that Joe and my brother had to run out and get her some medicine before all the stores closed. While they was gone, I got out the gingerbread house kit that Jillia’s grandma had given them. They had a lot of fun, even though by the time we were finished the house was falling apart.

DSC_0621edit1

DSC_0634edit1

As soon as we finished our really….. interesting… gingerbread house, Joe and Wes got back with the medicine. My mom went to church for a Christmas Eve service, but I was feeling way too bad to go, so we consumed our gingerbread house and headed home to get ready for Santa Claus to come.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Looks like they had fun!!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe you did all these posts in one night - you're a rock star :)

Love the gingerbread house - so cute and the cookies! I don't even think you can have too many sprinkles at 29 so she's my kind of girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...