November 28, 2010

I’m in love…

with my new camera! My wonderful, amazing parents surprised me by getting me a DLSR camera as an early Christmas gift. After some research and seeing them in person, I chose a Nikon D3100. I’ve had so much fun in the last 24 hours trying it out. I haven’t had time yet to figure out all the menus and and I’m still figuring out how to shoot in manual, so most of these pictures were taken in Auto Mode.

DSC_0036edit
DSC_0046edit
DSC_0059edit
DSC_0076edit
DSC_0084edit
DSC_0098edit
DSC_0102edit

DSC_0104edit

DSC_0155edit
DSC_0287edit
DSC_0362edit
DSC_0382edit

DSC_0387edit
DSC_0395edit
DSC_0468edit
DSC_0401edit
DSC_0404edit
DSC_0418edit2
DSC_0439edit
DSC_0457edit
DSC_0463edit
DSC_0467edit
Just giving you fair warning… there will be MANY, MANY, MANY more where that came from!

12 comments:

Kaileigh said...

WOW! These look so great Steph, I'm so excited for you!! I will get mine too... some day!!

I really love that photo of the bird in the tree, beautiful!

Mary said...

That is so exciting!! Your pictures look awesome! :)

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

COngrats.. I am so happy for you...Great shots, although I am a firm believer in Nikon so when you combine a great eye with great equipment, ya can not go wrong! IT will be fun watching you play with this new camera...

Jessie said...

I want one! I was checking out all the ads for deals on Black Friday, but I couldn't decide what to get so I got nothing.

Ashley Sisk said...

Congrats on your new camera! You're really going to love it...however, it's an addiction. Do they know what they just got themselves into?

Lori said...

I want a Nikon D3100 too!

Karen said...

Too funny, that's the same camera I'm getting, Hopefully tomorrow!! I researched them a TON and decided on this one. Nice to see pictures from it!

Mayra said...

These are all great! You all have such pretty eyes!

Lucky you! I am looking into buying my first one, but it's so hard to choose! Are you getting an editing program?

Helen said...

I've just been checking out the "Photography" section of this site. You clearly have a talent here. These are great shots.

Nicole said...

I would LOVE one of those two. Saddly it probably wouldn't be for a lond time.

Unknown said...

Great PICS! I want to get back to playing with my new Nikon too, (I opted for the 5000). One of these days.....maybe next week??????

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a wonderful gift! I love my Nikon...I upgraded to the D90 last year!
Cute pictures! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...