May 15, 2009

Lesson of the Day

Clean room Before Naptime (Clothed Toddler) + Mischievous Preschooler During Naptime (Toddler Who Removes Clothing and Diaper When Unsupervised) - Unsupervised Naptime
= Not So Clean Room After Naptime and N@ked Toddler



***There were some really cute pictures here, but after seeing someone find my blog by searching for naked toddler pics, I removed them. I had covered the exposed area with a circle, but it still makes me uncomfortable.***

No wonder that happened. I'm horrible at math.

14 comments:

Brandi said...

LOL Terrible at math, hilarious moher! :D

clauren said...

Lol love it, they seem to play very well too.

EmilytheCreative said...

Fun!! At least she didn't smear poop on the walls!

-stephanie- said...

I bet she was quiet though.

Cute pics.

Holly said...

Certainly mischievous!

Heidi said...

It's it funny when you walk in on your kids unexpectedly naked though? I have had that happen with my kids before and it always just cracks me up because is so unexpected. Funny!

Susie said...

That is so funny.

Brandi said...

LMAO Oh My How Funny :)

Bridgett said...

LOL...just look how mischievous she looks! :D

XXOO

JC said...

Hilarious! Thanks for the smile. Hope you all have a great weekend! The girls are getting so big!!! :) Jennifer

Leslie said...

Thats a good one hun, terrible at math, lmao. Too cute. Loved the pics as always. awww :) ttys hun xo

Terri said...

HAHAHA too funny!

Hugs
Terri

Tiffany said...

HAHA She's trying to hide her booty! ;) So funny!

Ms.Emily said...

olivia used to do this lol

too funny :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...